“Femme! is more than a dance class, it’s an experience.”
The Femme! Experience is a fusion of sensual movement, dance, meditation, creative visualization and celebration of the feminine form. Femme! as designed, creates sacred, safe spaces for women to explore their femininity; to move in sensual ways, to explore and release emotions, to alter or release beliefs about themselves and to unapologetically love their bodies!
Femme! as a lifestyle empowers and invites women to reclaim their feminine power and to boldly display that power as they walk throughout the world. When a woman “lives Femme!” she radiates her unique magnificence through her body, her work, her relationships and with everyone and everything she comes in contact. She’s confident. She’s sassy, sultry and owns her sensuality. The Femme! empowered woman knows and trusts her inherent wisdom and honors her body which houses this wisdom by pampering it and celebrating it at all times. The Femme! woman has embraced who she is and moves freely and fabulously in the world in full connection to herself and her Divine.
What to Expect in a Femme! Experience?
Femme! is a passionate fusion of dance, sensual movement, meditation and celebration of the feminine form inspired by African, Tribal and Free Dance interwoven with the sensual and the healing arts.
The phases of a Femme! class are called the W.A.V.E. because they move fluidly through seven stages that are wild, aware, vulnerable and erotic. Like a wave, the class begins gently, gains momentum, reaches a peak, and then returns to a relaxed state in these seven stages:
- GROUNDING: Teachers set the class intention and create a safe and sacred space for students to check-in, breathe, let go and get centered.
- AWAKENING: Is a gentle warm-up that gets the juices flowing, softly engages the muscles and lubricates the joints.
- FLOW: Awakens the spirit, picks up the pace and gets women moving in natural rhythm to a mix of choreography and free dance.
- RAW: Brings out every woman’s inner, primal, wild side with the intense beats of live drumming or percussive music. RAW is a mix of rhythmic and tribal movement that invites her to get out of her head, feel her power and work up a sexy sweat while engaging her core and her muscles.
- FUSION: Takes the tempo down and transitions a woman back into reconnection with herself through slower, sensual movement that celebrates her curves.
- REFLECTION: Is a mindful transition between movement and meditation that gently brings the class into an open, reflective mood with a creative and affirming non-dance exercise.
- MEDITATION: Closes the Femme! experience with a time of stillness or an easy relaxation movement that quiets the body and softens the mind.
- REGROUNDING: A short “debriefing” that allows students to feel seen, heard and acknowledged.
E-mail email@example.com with questions.