Are you a life or business coach?
A creative entrepreneur?
Is your mission to embolden and empower women, while also expanding your client base?
Then our Femme! Immersion/Teacher Training is for you!
Join us June 8-11!
Empower yourself and encourage other women in their journeys towards wholeness, freedom, and self-love through the joy of authentic movement.
After completing the Femme! Teacher Training, you will be able to:
- Help your clients eliminate the internal blocks that stand between them and their goals,
- Enhance the spiritual and emotional dimensions of your business curriculum, products, and services,
- Lead women into a pleasurable relationship with their bodies, souls, and goals in a safe healing space,
- Help your clients celebrate their womanhood in all of its curves and complexities,
- Master a new paradigm in health, fitness, and well-being that liberates women from judgment and self-doubt,
- Help your clients to honor the sexy soulfulness of the feminine spirit,
- Use movement as a form of passionate creativity, celebration, self-expression, and empowerment, and,
- Grow your business by reaffirming the connection with your own power, agency, and feminine divine.
If “YES!” is the answer that resounds in your soul, then get ready for a juicy new journey that will set your life and the lives of the women you touch on fire.
Welcome home! Femme! Teacher Training is for you.
More About Femme! Teacher Training
Founder, Bernadette Pleasant
Created by Dance, Health and Fitness Expert Bernadette Pleasant, Femme! is a passionate fusion of sensual movement, dance, meditation and healing arts that celebrates the feminine form. Becoming a Femme! Teacher is an exhilarating opportunity to empower yourself and encourage other women in their journey towards wholeness, freedom and self-love through the joy of authentic movement.
The location: Lifebridge is a beautiful, scenic 12,000 square foot retreat center nestled in New York’s Hudson Valley. It combines a natural, environmentally conscious woodland setting, with comfortable, contemporary, hand-crafted design. It boasts beautiful movement, meeting, dining and sleeping spaces that encourage well-being and community. Located eighty miles north of New York City, it is conveniently accessible by car or bus.